返回列表 發帖
and why the waitresses look so familiar? guess they came from another restaurant??

TOP

It is opened by the same boss of Yue Yuen in richmond. The second brother of Mui Yuen family.

TOP

前幾日同老婆去o左試,基本上所有丸都真係手打出o黎,食落都算有彈性,最好o既係牛丸。

而"驚喜位"係佢o既海南雞用龍崗雞整,雞味比一般優勝而肉尚算嫩滑,油飯就普普通通有少少雞味咁。另外,佢o既奶茶都算ok,起碼茶味同香滑口感都有,係就嫌佢未夠濃郁....

湯底方面,用豬骨熬成,冇用味精~

整體o黎講都食得過,不過小菜部份就未試過,唔多清楚喇~
我唔係食家,只係一個Foodie啫~ :D

TOP

回復 15# ACC-HE

唔係未聽過,係奇怪佢可以連紫菜呢o的平價材料都可以用哂,唔知係佢入貨唔夠,定係真係咁好賣喇...

@@a

TOP

前幾日同老婆去o左試,基本上所有丸都真係手打出o黎,食落都算有彈性,最好o既係牛丸。

而"驚喜位"係佢o既 ...
DragonFire 發表於 2010-8-9 19:32


you mean at their new location at horseshoe bay?

TOP

you mean at their new location at horseshoe bay?
嘉嘉 發表於 2010-8-10 10:27



    horseshoe bay?   What are you asking?  Location is posted on first post.

TOP

oh god
my bad
I was thinking about this post...^_^;;
http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D1

TOP

oh just a small update, their Hor Fun is pretty good too.  However, I'm starting to feel that their bowl is not big/deep enough to hold enough soup.  Maybe 'cause I like their soup too much.

TOP

Went there yesterday and got the 紫菜雙寶米, lots of 紫菜 and good size, 正!

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

I want a bowl now!

TOP

返回列表