返回列表 發帖
19# sheep

It is true that the restaurant biz is declining, but on the other side
the  supermarkets and cooking schools are doing very well.
Does it tell you something?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

本帖最後由 Littleprince 於 2009-12-6 22:33 編輯
我覺得 waiter 係一件好辛苦的工作 , 幾個鐘頭一腳踢, 如果service唔係太差我都計 tax 再加 10%~ 其實計唔計tax都唔緊要啦, 除非你張單成舊水o者......
Purpleheart 發表於 2009-12-5 23:14

幾同意你講囉。。。我一般若是 OK SERVICE 都會比 10%﹐但也按 SERVICE 好壞來調整加減。。。因為他們的工作人工低﹐但其實做得好辛苦﹐比 10% 都係基本。。。不過有時某D餐廳預先加 10% TIPS 落張單度我就會很火滾﹐我覺得他們應該響門口寫清楚囉﹐因為我還有選擇入唔入去嘛。。。張單埋黎先知﹐好似禁住搶

講開又講﹐大家成群人出街食飯的場合﹐千萬不要高興得滯咩都唔理﹐一定要留一個清醒的人 CHECK 單﹐因為我發覺呢邊D餐廳好興趁人多時亂開單﹐計錯數等等。。。你唔CHECK 就泄左底都唔知啊。。。
我好惹火。。。

TOP

19# sheep

It is true that the restaurant biz is declining, but on the other side
the  supermarkets and cooking schools are doing very well.
Does it tell you something?
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-12-6 22:30

yes, you are getting richer and richer.
Who wants to be a millionaire?

TOP

幾同意你講囉。。。我一般若是 OK SERVICE 都會比 10%﹐但也按 SERVICE 好壞來調整加減。。。因為他們的工作人工低﹐但其實做得好辛苦﹐比 10% 都係基本。。。不過有時某D餐廳預先加 10% TIPS 落張單度我就會很火滾 ...
Littleprince 發表於 2009-12-6 21:31


Once I dined out with a group of 10 people, the restaurant charged us $15 for rice,
I  complained to  the manager since we did not order any rice at all.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Once I dined out with a group of 10 people, the restaurant charged us $15 for rice,
I  complained to  the manager since we did not order any rice at all.
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-12-6 22:40

just like 茶芥
唔食都要畀

TOP

25# sheep

Once I went for Pho with my wife, they added 10% surcharge on my bill, then GST on top, almost
$19 for 2 bowls of  lousy  Pho. before tip.
And the guy did not even ring it in on the cash register: just NS (No Sales) and money in his pocket.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Just curious, after the HST is imposed, will you still give out much tips as now?
myversa 發表於 2009-12-6 21:22

I tip before tax anyways.

TOP

The government might as well legalize all  the pots and  dope, then
collect HST on them, a huge revenue
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

25# sheep

Once I went for Pho with my wife, they added 10% surcharge on my bill, then GST on top, almost
$19 for 2 bowls of  lousy  Pho. before tip.
And the guy did not even ring it in on the cash  ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-12-6 22:52

which one?
black list it!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOP

返回列表