返回列表 發帖
does mice outside of a restaurant mean there are mice inside?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-5-13 10:07

The case was they saw the micky and friends inside wor.

TOP

Maybe it's by chance or just coincidence, I've seen small animals and bugs in some Chinese restaurants but never in "Western" ones. And I've experienced kitchen staffs hopped into the men's room and didn't wash their hands after big and small business, but also never seen this in "Western" restaurants before.

TOP

Maybe it's by chance or just coincidence, I've seen small animals and bugs in some Chinese restaurants but never in "Western" ones. And I've experienced kitchen staffs hopped into the men's room and d ...
Ultraman 發表於 2009-5-13 10:35

Once I went to the washroom  after I placed my order in a Japanese restaurant, a sushi chef just finished his business in the toilet cubicle ,  rinse his fingertips for a few seconds then rushed back to the sushi bar. I canceled my dinner and left immediately...plain gross.

TOP

尋晚9點幾去minoru梅x食curry牛腩. 一坐低car位女友話見到對面排car位底有d影走過,本來我都唔信.
一望,wa! 有隻好似電話咁大既mickey走過,再過兩個位(近我地小小)mini 都係買道.
嚇得我即刻同佢地反映. during our c ...
bbuuee 發表於 2009-5-13 10:24

did u take any picture?
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

does mice outside of a restaurant mean there are mice inside?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-5-13 11:07


you know, if there are mice running on the street, there is possibility that there are mice in any of the restaurant on the same street.

TOP

12# Ultraman
Staffs in Western restaurant are instructed to use the staff washrooms, while
some Chinese  restaurants  use the staff washrooms for  food storage, even
worst, for food preparation

TOP

13# somewhereintime

which one was that??/?
I miss you...

TOP

I saw two little mices in 牛X during 07 christmas

TOP

you know, if there are mice running on the street, there is possibility that there are mice in any of the restaurant on the same street.
peter236 發表於 2009-5-13 11:04

笑咗~

咁嘅說話都講得出,真係唔寫個「服」字俾你都唔得~

-力

TOP

Once I went to the washroom  after I placed my order in a Japanese restaurant, a sushi chef just finished his business in the toilet cubicle ,  rinse his fingertips for a few seconds then rushed back ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-5-13 10:59

I should rephrase the term "Chinese restaurants", I wanted to mean: "Chinese run restaurants". Is that "Japanese" restaurant actually runs by Japanese or Chinese? I have no intention to say Japanese is any better or cleaner or more discipline than Chinese, but just being curious.

TOP

返回列表