返回列表 發帖

[西餐] The Boathouse 每日3pm-6pm, 生蠔$1

Good to know. Good to know...
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
竹乃清,竹乃霸道

TOP

they still on special? that special since May already.. but the oyster way too small, I went there 2 times.. but their website menu is totally different from their restaurant's menu..

Ebisu also got buy 2 get 1 free oysters.. their oyster is bigger  than boathouse one.. not bad

TOP

i like the special at rodneys better...1.50 each mon - sat 3-6 also...better ones
I miss you...

TOP

回復 3# tweety


    bigger doesn't mean better for fresh oysters, did you know what kinds of oysters Ebisu is serving??

TOP

the special is still on. I went there last thursday and had 4 dozens with my friend
but do not go too late.
the special is 3-6pm
we were there at 5 sth pm.. and then they said sold out.. but the customers in next table is willing to share 4 dozens to us

TOP

Ebisu is using Royal Miyagi from BC....

TOP

返回列表