返回列表 發帖

音樂盒

請問有無老友記知道大溫邊度有音樂盒賣? 謝謝!

http://www.musicboxdiy.com/

much cheaper with lots of variety.

TOP

Last time I saw some from the Vancouver Art Gallery gift shop.  Just a few selections though.

TOP

Those "engrave" places in the mall, they do sell music boxes.

Aren't there used to be a "music box only" store?   I thought there was one in metrotown before?

TOP

原帖由 bubblesalt 於 2009-1-14 22:10 發表
Those "engrave" places in the mall, they do sell music boxes.

Aren't there used to be a "music box only" store?   I thought there was one in metrotown before?


hmmm never seen one
and i'm there quite often
maybe i just missed it?

thx =D

TOP

回復 4# 的帖子

I double confirmed that one.  I just went to those engrave places few weeks ago and saw them.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

hmm i went to the metro engraving place today and the staff said they don't have any

does anyone know where else i can get it?

much thanks

TOP

返回列表