返回列表 發帖

UFC GSP vs Penn

Anyone watched??
who won?

wow it was a heck of a match! best performance by GSP so far in my book
just seeing bj penn get bloody makes me feel good~
oh and machia was awesome too!

TOP

i assume GDP won.
he deserves it.

TOP

Penn just didn't have the deadly desire to win,
and you can tell GSP is hungry for Penn's blood.

TOP


Quality 唔係幾好, 止住痕先。
我覺得 Brock Lesnar 對 Randy Couture 0個場好睇好多。

TOP

膠力發作::::
做乜唔痴佢手呀???
二字拑羊馬拑實佢隻腳!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 MoiRhapsody 於 2009-2-1 00:29 編輯 ]

TOP

Matt哥, you almost took away all the fun, I was planning to PPV it.  
I agree, GSP shoud have won already.  I had watched a GSP  interview, he said he was bullied when he was a kid. Hard to imagine that.

TOP

分開睇Interview真係唔覺PJ大舊過GSP咁多,
佢地避啲punch真係以cm黎計,headmovement好靚。(可能我見識少,可能仲有勁啲)

TOP

啱啱睇完, It was all GSP. 頭一回合打哂Penn 啲氣, 第二到第四回合 Penn 就只有捱打。 GSP 迷就覺得好好睇, 其他人就覺得無得揮唔過引。

TOP

鬼叫佢去左玩成個禮拜咩。

TOP

返回列表