返回列表 發帖
A high class Japanese restaurant wont offer ALL you can eat.

people will look u down if your res ...
kingkong123 發表於 2010-5-31 14:39



    I have eaten 10000+yen 食べ放題, it's just different, why you think people will look you down?

TOP

coz the all u can eat jap restaurants in vancouver are all run by non-japanese with mostly inferior food products
I miss you...

TOP

Japanese do not know how to enjoy hotpot. Anyway, we like our Chinese style better.
peter236 發表於 2010-5-31 13:03

especially with cat/dog meat

TOP

i think this is little bit different from all the hotpot for sure...it's little pricey but i guess they target different group of ppl...i went there couple times...it was ok.

TOP

睇吓同邊個食
ok la ! salty 左 d, that's why u hv to order the drinks (business strategy) ma
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

睇吓同邊個食
ok la ! salty 左 d, that's why u hv to order the drinks (business strategy) ma ...
habitrailspace 發表於 2010-6-12 15:05


When you order, you can ask them to make it less salty.

TOP

回復 35# habitrailspace


    The waitresses keep pushing you to order their specialty
    cold drink, coloured sugary water with artificial flavouring,
    I thonk they have incentive for selling drinks

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

回復 38# mukmuk2
I tried the Vancouver one, will not return for sure

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

返回列表