返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] 味千拉麵 <= 未熟的意粉

This place sucks!  I only tried the ones in HK and I thought they are okay.  Today I went to the Parker Place one..

1.) the noodle SUCKS!  It's like.. 未熟的意粉
2.) I asked for Extra Spicy, and they charged me for $1.50 "extra spicy pork".  WTF?  I complained to the waitress and ask why didn't she tell me before I ordered, and the waitress just act dumb and said, "oh, I had to do that 'cause of the ordering system.  Anything extra has to be charged, didn't you know that?"

I almost want to not pay the extra $1.50, but then, sigh...

CHEE X SIN.  If I were the waitress, I would have canceled the $1.50 no question ask.  It was totally not the customer's mistake.

BANNED!  I won't go anymore.

*pissed*

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 15:31 發表
This place sucks!  I only tried the ones in HK and I thought they are okay.  Today I went to the Parker Place one..

1.) the noodle SUCKS!  It's like.. 未熟的意粉
2.) I asked for Extra Spicy, and they ...


the menu has mentioned about that. u should be able to read it
I agree with u that the noodle is not very good, but I like their soup and the spicy pork

[ 本帖最後由 chunsh 於 2008-10-13 15:42 編輯 ]

TOP

this place is a total rip off based on what u get and what u pay. went there once last year , never go back again.

TOP

I heard about the under cooked spaghetti from one friend and I didn't even want to try it.

TOP

yea....i heard about the amazing spaghetti ramen too !
that is one of the top reason why i still have not tried this place yet after it opened for like...how long? a year or so ?
I'll stick to my Benkei ramen`` thanks alot!
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

Did the owner of this shop go to am1470 radio today? Sometimes he would appear on the show.

TOP

I asked, "can I 'add hot'"?
she said, "em.. sure"
and then ended up $1.50 more.. I don't think that's reasonable.  Does it mean that since it has been opened for so long, I must have tried before and know about the additional fee?  That's unreasonable!

Even if you order Lemon Coke "Ning Lok" anywhere, any waitress would tell you "+0.50 wor?" or something to notify/verify with the customer la!

[ 本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 17:33 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 ACC-HE 於 2008-10-13 17:31 發表
I asked, "can I 'add hot'"?
she said, "em.. sure"
and then ended up $1.50 more.. I don't think that's reasonable.  Does it mean that since it has been opened for so long, I must have tried before and  ...


not really
again, their food is not good, but about that issue, if the menu mentioned it already(and it is easy to read for me), why blame other people?

TOP

hm....but.....ACC-HE asked for more spicy (seasoning) not the spicy pork wor........
but the waitress assumed he wanted spicy pork i guess??!?!

is this the problem?!?! hmmmmm.....
ORZ ...
"Out-Out Brief Candle, Life is but a walking shadow"
- William Shakespeare

TOP

做企枱有責任向客人說明所有付加費用。
你可以堅持唔俾,因為你根本唔知情。
正如你quote 左價俾個客就唔可以再加。

唔好同我坳,我做樓面夠耐,就算menu雞乸咁大隻字寫到明都好,
企枱唔講清楚佢都係冇權收你錢。

TOP

返回列表