返回列表 發帖
7# Ultraman

the dye taste neutral if used in moderate amount,  however  the food would leave   significant aftertaste
so the cooks always put some licorice in the broth at counter the mouthfeel
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-16 10:05

It's like someone asks how does the beef in oyster sauce taste, you only know about the oyster sauce but nothing about the beef. The original question was about the cuttlefish, but you only answered something you only know, which is a total distraction. The question is still there: "How does the cuttlefish taste?"

TOP

11# Ultraman

AAC has answered the question, what can you expect from T&T kitchen?
Once I bought some steamed meat buns there and the meat filling was rancid,
I spotted someone delivered  food there in dirty apple boxes. They outsource
supplies from the low-bidders. Anyway, for business performance, they're
really good.

TOP

AAC thinks something is bad, you can have different perspective and feeling. Everyone can has own comment and preference. If someone can fully represent you, you don't need to say anything here anymore.

TOP

13# Ultraman

Excuse me, but what is the problem if I agree with someone?
Do you have to be the unique one at all time just because you're Ultraman?
I speak what I know best, not just anything negative;
I do not know much about car, computer or photography so I do not give opinion on those topic.

TOP

13# Ultraman

Excuse me, but what is the problem if I agree with someone?
Do you have to be the unique one at all time just because you're Ultraman?
I speak what I know best, not just anything negat ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-16 14:18

You only said: "AAC has answered the question....", you didn't say you agree on him or not but people need to guess how actually you think. What make you so difficult to answer others question in a simple and direct way? But on the other hand, while people never ask, you always show off and brag about your background blah blah, even on non-related issues.

BTW, back to the original question. I haven't try the one in TnT. But I think the cuttlefish at the Chinese BBQ shop in Paxker Plxce is pretty OK. Just my personal opinion though.

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2009-9-16 17:02 編輯
9# peter236
I studied the Environment Health Hong Kong H doc. about 2,000 pages; in fact their standard is higher than Canada.
Regulation is one thing, enforcement is total different story.
Have you ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-16 12:09

Your knowledge from Hong Kong 30 years ago is outdated. Today's Hong Kong dai pai dong are totally different. Many of them have a store where their dishes are washed with machines. HK people are demanding high quality food, so the food outlets have to comply. Please visit HK again if you have not done so for 20 yrs.

TOP

No more argument , I'm just a lowly homo-sapien.
I do not have to show off in front of young and intelligent group here.
My audience is mostly Caucasian, and I've been known as an out-spoken
person.

TOP

No more argument , I'm just a lowly homo-sapien.
I do not have to show off in front of young and intelligent group here.
My audience is mostly Caucasian, and I've been known as an out-spoken
person. ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-16 17:04

Where is your fine dining restaurant?

TOP

No more argument , I'm just a lowly homo-sapien.
I do not have to show off in front of young and intelligent group here.
My audience is mostly Caucasian, and I've been known as an out-spoken
person. ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2009-9-16 16:04

Too bad, I don't think LYK is "Caucasian" oriented. Are you sure you're in the right place?

TOP

SOMEWHEREINTIME:
多謝訊息!
人地好心話俾你地聽係food coloring唔好食咁多,都要俾你地班仆街插。
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

返回列表