返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 Littleprince 於 2009-7-13 00:56 編輯
How do you know?
peter236 發表於 2009-7-13 00:13

你問左我想問的那句添
其實他搞錯了﹐我屋企出名的那些叫 “百足”﹐ CWONG 的中文唔好咋
我好惹火。。。

TOP

根據小妹觀察﹐ MJJ 屋企應該有更正的白粥吃
Littleprince 發表於 2009-7-13 15:52

我屋企白米就有, 白粥就要煲啦~
我個電飯煲煲粥都好方便, 好快就有得食!

TOP

12# mcjohnjohn
I would eat a whole pot of congee by myself, it is so easy to make:
1. Wash 1 small cup of sushi rice in rice cooker
2. Add 3 litre of water, 1/4 dried tangerine peel,12 gingo nuts
    some bean sheets if you have
3. Put 2 chopsticks between the rice cooker and the lid to prevent boiling over
    ( I use a 25 yr old rice cooker), hit the button and wait 40 minutes
Or you can make congee in Thermomix in 18 minutes

TOP

I think see mui rice is better

TOP

I think see mui rice is better
sheep 發表於 2009-7-13 08:13

See Miu  is long grain,the flavor is better but it takes double cooking time
and the texture is not as smooth.
The commercial style Jook use a long of oil and pork fat to make the jook velvety
but not very healthy.
The original rice for jook is Yau Jim, but much more expensive as they are imported from
Australia

TOP

9# Littleprince

TOP

9# Littleprince

+ 豆腐

TOP

9# Littleprince
CWong 發表於 2009-7-13 10:15

nothing???
我好惹火。。。

TOP

9# Littleprince

+ 豆腐
CWong 發表於 2009-7-13 10:16

豆腐配粥﹖ 齋左DD

唔好孤寒喇﹐買樽辣椒羅蔔先來開餐喇
我好惹火。。。

TOP

so none of the restaurants has good congee?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表