返回列表 發帖
calbeeee 發表於 2010-3-24 18:29



wow, what's a huge oyster!! some of friends went there for king crab hotpot package too. feedback is excellent !

TOP

They are great coz they are new. I just hope this keeps up and stay consistant with quality of food and service!

honestly, I've not personally been to a chinese restaurant that stays as good as when they are newly opened. I REALLY hope this place is an exception. I don't want Crystal Mall's Top Gun to be the only choice coz their service sucks!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

yeah, their oysters are huge.!!!

they have so much different types of seafoods in their tanks....

TOP

They are great coz they are new. I just hope this keeps up and stay consistant with quality of food  ...
zuesel 發表於 2010-3-26 10:35

Not only Chinese restaurants, but all other kids of restaurants are not able to stay consistent.

TOP

回復 34# peter236


    so far so good for this restaurant. Will be going again this week

TOP

I think it's not as good as the KK dollar hot pot in Richmond...
Yes there is free scallop (the one with the shell), oyster is ok huge...but...the sauce is not all free... also... only one hot pot per table...
And...I understand geoduck is charged extra...but why 金菇 is $6.8 per plate??
And no fresh 冬菇 too...
Fish is quite fresh...but I put 3 order...(coz I love fish)...but it's only half a plate for 6 of us...yes I can call 2nd round...but that's not enough la!

TOP

5 of us went there on Friday nite n 4 of us had diarrhea ...

it might because we didn't cook the food well enough but it might also because of the freshness of the food..
<3 Muk Muk

TOP

5 of us went there on Friday nite n 4 of us had diarrhea ...

it might because we didn't cook the fo ...
manmankym 發表於 2010-4-4 22:01



    Hope you get well soon.

TOP

I think it's not as good as the KK dollar hot pot in Richmond...
Yes there is free scallop (the one  ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-4-4 21:35


where about is the kk dollar hot pot?

TOP

回復 39# raima

Right beside the Aberdeen Parkade entrance at Browngate

TOP

返回列表