返回列表 發帖
well... even the HK one suck... i dont even know why ppl go there...
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

under-cooked spaghetti?

The one I had was over-cooked spaghetti ...

TOP

my friend happens to know the factory they get the under-cooked spaghetti from and it's actually a relatively expensive spaghetti...

I tried it before, and I thought it was okay.  The waitresses can be hilarious at times.  Especially the fat chick. hahahaha

TOP

The food sucks!!! dun ever try the Gyoza... omg.. went to that place once for lunch.. order a 'combo'.. the noodle..yuck.. and the gyoza.. sucks.. tastes weird..not sure if it is not fresh or what... =_="

TOP

老實個句,
倒同行米都要講,
如果服務完全唔得既話,
你可以一仙tips都唔俾。

TOP

原帖由 小叻 於 2008-10-14 18:16 發表
The food sucks!!! dun ever try the Gyoza... omg.. went to that place once for lunch.. order a 'combo'.. the noodle..yuck.. and the gyoza.. sucks.. tastes weird..not sure if it is not fresh or what...  ...


what is gyoza

TOP

日式餃子

TOP

how much do they charge for the ramen?

TOP

my order was originally $7.25, which is not cheap to begin with, then they added the $1.25 'spicy pork', which I wasn't even sure if I got more pork or not.

TOP

sounds like they took your order of

"extra spicy (soup)"

as

"extra spicy pork"

...

I remember the waitress who served me was absent minded ...

TOP

返回列表