返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 美味關係 The One (New 老山東)

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2010-3-8 19:15 編輯

New Lao Shan Dong Restaurant — The One Restaurant on Kingsway Near Intersection with Imperial, Burnaby
http://chowtimes.com/2010/03/08/ ... h-imperial-burnaby/

本帖最後由 布小熊 於 2010-3-8 19:18 編輯

I really like Lao Shan Dong!!! They don't use MSG as well!

I wonder if this new version can be as good.

TOP

I like Lao Shan Dong very much too.  I definitely will try this restaurant.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

本帖最後由 hium 於 2010-3-9 10:02 編輯

上星期試咗, 啲野麻麻哋, 四個人食四個餐得一個ok, 佢哋個招牌炸豬扒同雞有個好誇張嘅名, 等好鬼耐嚟到炸度超乾唔好食   牛奶鍋又冇味又好求其   

啲野偏貴

For your reference I also liked Lao shan dong ge~

TOP

So is it means that 老山東 is gone? I quite like their stuff.....
But do they still serve same style of noodles?

TOP

not gone

TOP

so beside 老山東?

TOP

回復 7# photo_newbie
No. Different location. Just claim to be ppl from 老山東.

TOP

hmm...gotta give this place a try then. haven't had tw beef noodles in soooo long!

TOP

I really like Lao Shan Dong!!! They don't use MSG as well!

I wonder if this new version can be as g ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-3-8 19:17

If you don't want MSG, you should go to Taiwan beef noodle in Aberdeen.

TOP

返回列表