返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] TnT海膽

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2009-3-20 11:01 編輯

家姐話尋日買左,好正喎~(for that price)

of coruse they always put the big piece on the top
coz 2 pieces each shell
5 shells in a tray
the lower deck is always smaller in size
but still good
only $13.88
good deal
...
much thinker than our tougue

they prepare the uni themselves or they got it from somewhere else?

TOP

cool~ let's go find some tonight!

TOP

會唔會唔乾淨架? EX: TEMPURATURE

TOP

海膽飯

TOP

5# siumaibb
wah! it that home made!?!?? looks good!

TOP

TNT's uni are at least 1 week old...
Never try to teach a pig to sing; It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Heinlein

TOP

TNT's uni are at least 1 week old...
salad_bread 發表於 2009-3-20 11:00 AM

That's sick....

TOP

TNT's uni are at least 1 week old...
salad_bread 發表於 2009-3-20 12:00

heehee.. really?

TOP

I almost puked because I tried tnt uni after coming back from Hokkaido earlier this year.

I heard the same comment like me before but I didn't believe & thought those people were so 折墮 until I tasted the fresh uni in Hokkaido. Now I wonder if the tnt uni is really consumable?!?!?!?!

TOP

返回列表