返回列表 發帖
I like 老山東 but what's it different than 台式紅燒牛肉麵?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

10# ACC-HE
I usually order their spicy "don fun"

TOP

如果係Burnaby
我會選擇一心麵典 (Across Red Robin's / Metropolis, on Kingsway / McKay)
Surreal 發表於 2009-12-1 14:04
+

Pls tell more. what's the best dish? what they specialize in? What region of food? thx thx
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

一心麵典 specializes in flower tea and beef noodle... their flower tea was pretty good.

My wife did not eat beef and we went there; she got mad because one of their only non-beef noodle, seafood noodle, ran out....
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

I would recommand 珍珠小館's beef noodle....

TOP

I really miss Rico (美味坊? forgot the exact Chinese name) on Alexandra road. However, it was long gone couple years back. The son is working as a real estate agent right now.

TOP

May I ask where 三味食堂 is in Richmond?

TOP

May I ask where 三味食堂 is in Richmond?
Nokia 發表於 2009-12-1 19:38

Empire mall... http://www.loyaukee.com/forum/vi ... &extra=page%3D1

TOP

一心麵典 specializes in flower tea and beef noodle... their flower tea was pretty good.

My wife did not eat beef and we went there; she got mad because one of their only non-beef noodle, seafood nood ...
myversa 發表於 2009-12-1 17:00


材料的確不是全備
因為是小規模經營...


不過我就是喜歡那樣的小康經營
頗有格調的
他們還會推出一些不同的小甜品
每次去 (雖然不常去, 一年才3次左右)都有不同的甜品推薦


另外他們的牛肉麵
他們會放一小羹香油+酸菜
這算是比較少見的吧?
半牛半筋麵是我的最愛
我朋友就喜歡酸辣湯麵
[sosad] 369 [banghead]

TOP

一心麵典 facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80210057633

【餐廳】 一心麵典: 好吃的道地台灣牛肉麵
http://buttermimi.pixnet.net/blog/post/2326254

[食記] ♥家的味道 — 一心麵典
http://www.ipixels.net/echo/tag/ ... %E9%BA%B5%E5%85%B8/

cool.

TOP

返回列表