返回列表 發帖
I'll give my vote to 冠寶... but not sure about the quality drop claim by sifu above.

新瑞華 is the worst.

TOP

原帖由 emailyahoo 於 2008-5-24 08:50 發表
海棠開番,以前非常好,只是不夠大隻,有空會去試。

It is very true, I was there last week, the squabs were good, but they
would only sell us 2 for a table of 10 people! Six menu items were not available.
Really small place compare to their 3 previous locations. Service was not
professional. Why the old bosslady has to do the serving duties while there
are 3 waiter/ress around, for only 4 tables of guests? Presenting large
tureen of hot soup with shaky hand. Really scary. I would go back for
the squabs, if they are willing to sell.

TOP

格左甘耐,有無新地方?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

TOP

回復 8# sifu


    冠寶D野好似全部都無以前咁好食啦..........

TOP

回復  sifu


    冠寶D野好似全部都無以前咁好食啦..........
kwan1024 發表於 2011-6-20 14:49


我淨係知服務超差

還有亞一﹐好像只想做熟客生意﹐好寸

TOP

回復 17# 匿名


    金玉滿堂聽聞都好似淨係做熟客生意........新客嘛......惡到死

TOP

回復 15# ACC-HE

但係個blog那人說沒新瑞華好,新瑞華D鴿我自己覺得麻麻,不過我都會試下這間,之前試過飲茶就普通,可能乳鴿會有驚喜?

TOP

本帖最後由 ACC-HE 於 2011-6-20 22:59 編輯

maybe 有驚喜... don't go in with high expectation, u may be presently surprised

TOP

返回列表