返回列表 發帖
I line up for half an hour at 3pm....
So I can't imagine how long is the line up at lunch time...

TOP

Thanks for letting us know! I was going to try it tomorrow because I am planning to go to bby. Well, no need to try any more.
布小熊 發表於 2009-12-31 03:30

I thought you said we have different taste?? Go try it yourself and decide?  Maybe u like it le? keke....

TOP

I thought you said we have different taste?? Go try it yourself and decide?  Maybe u like it le? keke....
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-12-31 01:58 PM

I sure don't like soup from a can... and .. I don't know... the dessert idea kind of drive me off....

TOP

Try HanGu's , I like it~

TOP

Try HanGu's , I like it~
0124 發表於 2010-1-2 20:03


What is the Chinese name of the place?
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

韓榖, around Joyce and Kingsway...hmmm, besides TD bank.

give it a try lo, see if u like it or not.

TOP

tried 三味食堂 yesterday..  their taiwanese beef noodle is very very good,  price is reasonable.... recommend ppl to go there .

TOP

陳伯牛肉麵@太古food court!
今日去食過!
好食過蝕到荒入面個間多多聲!!!!!!
S Internatsionalom
Vospryanet rod lyudskoy!

TOP

返回列表