返回列表 發帖
回復 39# fy789

not in my house
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

hahaha, I didn't say this "dig dig heung" is safe or unsafe.
I was just saying we are not accustomed to the different set of bacteria in China.
peter236 發表於 2010-10-28 01:06

Yiu, it has already been proven that this 一滴香 stuff is hazardous to our health, and yet you continue to acknowledge that it is unsafe.

Of course, this is all very typical of you and your Grandfather. After all, they continue to deny that the June 4 massacre was a massacre.

-Lik

TOP

本帖最後由 peter236 於 2010-10-28 12:32 編輯
Yiu, it has already been proven that this 一滴香 stuff is hazardous to our health, and yet you cont ...
Lik 發表於 2010-10-28 12:05


You moron~~
hahaha, I didn't say anything about "dig dig heung" is safe.

TOP

You moron~~
hahaha, I didn't say anything about "dig dig heung" is safe.
peter236 發表於 2010-10-29 04:30

(用大光燈照住你 mode) 咁你答我滴滴香safe 定唔unsafe!

TOP

I heard "一滴香" already passed on to Toronto already...that's scary >.<"

P.S. sorry if someone already said this because I didn't go through all 5 pages to see what people respond I only read few....

TOP

回復 45# et1984


It is still on rumor without any solid evidence. Some restaurant may have problem on how they handle food but not likely they are foolish enough to use this kind of 'taste enhancer".

If so, that just sign a dead sentence to all Chinese restaurant.

TOP

but I guess even if people do use it, it's not that easy to get a solid evidence right? Since they don't need to use the same bottle, they can pour it into other containers and that kind of stuffs....

TOP

If someone really use it, it just show how stupid of this person and not learning from what Canada is offering, which is, live like a responsible, honest, compassion human being.

Just like those who sprayed on the sign on a 茶餐廳 earlier this month because its name "somehow" related to Japan. We don't need these type of people on earth.
我唔係食家,只係一個Foodie啫~ :D

TOP

回復 8# 布小熊


    well, you can pick other soup base beside spicy. satay and tom yum is my favor..

TOP

回復  布小熊
    well, you can pick other soup base beside spicy. satay and tom yum is my favor.. ...
babypanda604 發表於 2010-11-3 06:30 AM

but they can use it on any soup base if they decided to.
btw.... I haven't seen good tom yum soup at any hotpot place...
similar for laksa soup (for both noodle and hotpot places) Most of them use things from a jar... (e.g. the "cow boy" fish soup place that claim to use no MSG. I checked with them before, they use laksa paste from a jar/can so they cannot avoid MSG that is already in it)

TOP

返回列表