返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 最鍾意邊間飲茶?

單選投票, 共有 29 人參與投票
24.14% (7)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
3.45% (1)
13.79% (4)
3.45% (1)
3.45% (1)
20.69% (6)
6.90% (2)
3.45% (1)
6.90% (2)
13.79% (4)
您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
sorry if there's already a repeated topic or if I missed your favorite restaurants.......
please let me know to add more~~

我鐘意去blundell/garden city 麗豪

TOP

Kirin @ Richmond only

TOP

回復 2# auyatyat
yeah! I though I am the only weird one!! LOL
Like their "fun gor".

TOP

新庸記

TOP

我鐘意去blundell/garden city 麗豪
auyatyat 發表於 2010-5-2 19:38


唔係跳舞嘅咩?

TOP

is 新庸記 very similar to 尖東 in cyrstal mall? since they have the same boss....

TOP

回復  auyatyat
yeah! I though I am the only weird one!! LOL
Like their "fun gor".
布小熊 發表於 2010-5-2 20:39

粉果?
重有冇特別啲嘅
例如 淮山雞札 豬潤燒賣 等等

TOP

回復 7# 嘉嘉


i seldom go to crystal mall area...

TOP

我去開"王子",通常都好快有位,點心同炒野又幾好食...

TOP

返回列表