返回列表 發帖

閱讀香港網上中文報紙習慣

多選投票: ( 最多可選 9 項 ), 共有 32 人參與投票









您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
你們每天會看那幾份香港報紙?

香港報紙很垃圾, 大多有政治立場, 不中肯, 自我審查
要不然就很黃, 很娛樂化, 無甚 insight....

除非是 信報, 南華之類

TOP

For Vancouver I always go to mingaovan.com and worldjournal.com.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Ming Pao and Singtao
But I don't read newspaper everyday

TOP

Only read hk yahoo news page.
80 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

估唔到原來明報最多人睇!(暫時結果顯示)

TOP

yeah I watch Mingpao too. Also buy the hard copy everyday. I think Mingpao is more on "neutual" side than "East" and "Appledaily".

But isn't  蘋果日報 need to subscribe?

TOP

I only buy papered newspaper during the weekend.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

8# myversa
I read Oriental Daily and Sun, Sina HK online,
I don't have time to read the  entire Chinese newspaper and it is a big pile of paper to go through, then the recycling. The libraries in Richmond  have many copies of
Chinese paper so I would  read there when I'm in Richmond.
Haven't been buying newspapers and magazine in hard copy for years.

TOP

I think hardly everyone buys hard copy newspaper anymore.  I only buy them for the weekend magazine if there are interesting thing to read.
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

返回列表