返回列表 發帖
How disappointed! I thought 毫丸 was one of the "better" HK-style quick meal places in Vancouver. Now it's gone and is replaced by a weird clone...SIGH!

TOP

forget the 之泳毫丸 ... it will be history

Did anyone try the noodle shop in the mall opposite to imperial market ( Besides Parka Shop) @ Richmond ? its the same noodle shop run by Singapore people at Richmond Public Market.

I always found huge line up at the shop (with the Cow-horn logo) ....

TOP

Singapore people at Richmond Public Market?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

6# Littleprince

No... I really do not know.... where is this restaurant actually?
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

Singapore people at Richmond Public Market?
myversa 發表於 2009-8-17 13:07

有人扮你?

TOP

有人扮你?
katamari 發表於 2009-8-17 01:48 PM

yeah.... we should find out.....

TOP

6# Littleprince

No... I really do not know.... where is this restaurant actually?
myversa 發表於 2009-8-17 13:08

I don't know it's location as my husband drives all the time... can anyone tell him please?
我好惹火。。。

TOP

an old 毫丸 customer went and talked to me yesterday.  Based on his comments, no thanks.  I am more curious about where the original 毫丸 crew went.
daimo 發表於 2009-8-17 12:27


Yes, I want to know too!!!!!

TOP

This is the one !!!

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
Vancouver is ______ !

TOP

本帖最後由 Littleprince 於 2009-8-17 18:09 編輯

19# 吳孟達


樓上的﹐你太缺德了﹐我最不喜歡看見那對男女的樣﹐看見有嘔心的感覺﹐你害我今晚吃不成飯了
有人可以做做好心嗎﹖
MYVERSA 想知地址啊。。。(那照片無地址的)
我好惹火。。。

TOP

返回列表