返回列表 發帖
原帖由 bbqfish 於 2009-3-10 20:10 發表
don't eat la.. very non-humane.


x2

TOP

原帖由 大C姐 於 2009-3-10 21:26 發表



呢個世界食咩都最好唔好諗D食物係點嚟啦。

你食快餐唔好諗D牛肉點黎﹐你食雞唔好諗D雞未死係咩樣﹐你食海鮮唔好諗D水有咩菌。出去食飯千祈唔好入廚房。

-- 愛死foie gras大C姐 ...


問題係殘忍與否,為左你一餐半餐既口福,動物係咪要受不必要既痛苦?
我唔係要同大家拗,但係唔食鵝肝,對大家有咩影響?

====================================================================================
中國殘忍食物

風干雞
  做這種東西時,需要一定的手法速度必須非常快。這是藏菜,大師以極快的速度拔毛、取臟、填調料入雞腹、縫上、挂於通風處(未放血殺死)。這時雞必須還是活的,然后如風鈴一般在風雪之中“咕咕”直叫,其景慰為壯觀。
  
活叫驢
  你吃過新鮮的驢肉嗎?再新鮮的驢肉也不過是剛殺的驢吧?活叫驢則不同,驢根本不用殺,直接從活驢身上剜肉。聽著后堂的驢慘叫,前廳若無其事的正在食用那隻驢身上的某個部分,真正是色香味聲俱全
  
烤鴨掌
  活鴨放在微熱的鐵板之上,把涂著調料的鐵板加溫。活鴨因為熱,會在鐵板走來走去,到后來就開始跳。最后鴨掌燒好了,鴨子卻還活著,切下腳裝盤上桌,鴨子做其它用
  
鐵板甲魚
  將鮮活的甲魚放在有調料的涼湯中用慢火煨。甲魚是活的,當水漸漸升溫后,甲魚就會因為熱而喝湯,調料自然就進入了甲魚的體內。漸漸火越來越熱,看著鍋中甲魚痛苦的翻滾,舉箸之人無不興奮異常。最后甲魚熟了時,外面的湯和甲魚喝下的湯,使甲魚肉味中都有湯的味道,據說鮮美無比。
  
澆驢肉
  這道菜也是和驢過不去,活驢固定好,旁邊有燒沸的老湯。食用者指定要吃某一部分,廚師剝下那一塊的驢皮,露出鮮肉。用木勺舀沸湯澆那塊肉,等澆得肉熟了再割下來,裝盤上桌。
  
三吱兒
  剛出生的小老鼠(活的)一盤,調料一盤。食用者用筷子夾住活老鼠,老鼠會“吱兒”的叫一聲,(這是第一吱兒)放到調料裡時,鼠又會“吱兒”一聲,(這是第二吱兒),當放入食用者口中時,鼠發出最后一“吱兒”。(共三吱兒)菜譜簡單,食用者需要無窮的饕餮動力和無比的勇氣,才可以品嘗這道菜。

猴頭
  這裡說的猴頭絕不是食用菌猴頭,而是真正的猴腦。一個中間挖洞的方桌,幾個人圍桌而坐,中間的洞並不象火鍋或是麻辣燙那麼大,正好容一隻猴子的頭伸出。一隻非常可愛的猴子牽出,據說那是專門食用的猴兒,頭比較大。猴兒的頭頂從小洞中伸出,用金屬箍住,並且箍的非常緊,用小錘輕輕一敲,頭蓋骨應聲而落。猴的腦部就完全裸露在食客們的面前。這時,有較饞一些的人,已經用湯匙伸向紅白相間的猴腦,隨著桌下垂死猴子一聲慘叫,拉開了生食猴腦慘狀的序曲。

TOP

回復 22# 的帖子

Plain gross, any LYK ever try them?

TOP

原帖由 布小熊 於 2009-3-10 16:38 發表

howz food at hakkasan? I looked at their menu (pretty hard to know EXACTLY what the dishes are in english)... and almost all of their tasting menu except the "dine out $30" one have sharkfin!!!! I do ...


I've been to hakkasan and tried their foie gras as well, their $30 course. I can't say their foiegras is THAT good compare to other fine dining places ie: Le Crocodile. As for the rest of the food, they are not bad. Pretty much like an upscaled HK tea cafe. Consider the price, you get what you pay for lor.
So if I want real French, great foie gras, I will pay $2X at a better place. But if I can't afford it and yet still want to have a taste of it, I go to hakkasan.

TOP

Peter236's favorite chinese method of cooking
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

原帖由 zuesel 於 2009-3-11 07:11 AM 發表
I've been to hakkasan and tried their foie gras as well, their $30 course. I can't say their foiegras is THAT good compare to other fine dining places ie: Le Crocodile. As for the rest of the food,  ...

I am not interested in trying their foie gras... sorry OT here...
So the only reason I want to try hakkasan would be for hakka style dishes...since you said they are more upscale HK style cafe like... I guess they are not my cup of tea then.
I haven't been to HK style cafe for over a year now.

TOP

原帖由 布小熊 於 2009-3-11 09:02 發表

I am not interested in trying their foie gras... sorry OT here...
So the only reason I want to try hakkasan would be for hakka style dishes...since you said they are more upscale HK style cafe like. ...


I wouldn't say they are upscale HK cafe, as long as you stay away from any non-chinese dishes.
their 'western' dishes does give that HK style cafe feeling to me. And it isn't so much hakka cuisine, but more like just chinese cuisine.

And no point comparing Le Croc to this place..... it's more than double the price... 1 is French cuisine, which can be said to be famous for Foie Gras, the other is a Chinese restaurant....

[ 本帖最後由 BiscottiGelato 於 2009-3-11 09:44 編輯 ]

TOP

原帖由 BiscottiGelato 於 2009-3-11 09:42 AM 發表


I wouldn't say they are upscale HK cafe, as long as you stay away from any non-chinese dishes.
their 'western' dishes does give that HK style cafe feeling to me. And it isn't so much hakka cuisine,  ...

May be I will try it for lunch.

TOP

回復 28# 的帖子

So do they serve duck foie gras or French foie gras de Oie?
Yokohama advertises that they  use premium French goose Foie Gras, but the place is
so filthy and got closed  down many time by Richmond Health Dept, many people spotted rats in their porch( Same problem as Boston ),  my GF refuses to go with me

TOP

回復 29# 的帖子

I am going to hakkasan for lunch some time in the near future but I won't order foie gras there.

TOP

返回列表