返回列表 發帖
本帖最後由 Prelude 於 2010-1-12 22:34 編輯
so, vancouver is not a place to discuss snakes.
tiffiant 發表於 2010-1-12 20:20



By your theory or standard,  I guess we can't discuss wonton in Vancouver because HK has better ones.
We can't discuss fried noodles in Vancouver as well, we can't discuss 7-11, we can't discuss cellphone, etc...

We can barely discuss anything now suddenly.  In fact, we can only discuss Vancouver's best, right?

TOP

tiff:  No shxt, of course I know HK has good snake soup.  That's not the question.  We are in Vancouver right now.

Ultra:  Some people hate beef , some people hate pork, does that mean you don't eat  ...
Prelude 發表於 2010-1-12 02:43

You are very funny. Did I forbid you to eat snake soup? I just wonder why people eat it cuz as I said I PERSONALLY think it's tasteless. Surely you have your own taste and please feel free to think it tastes good, which I can do nothing about it. But as your theory, please don't force me (or other people) to agree it tastes good or force people to eat it!

TOP

Why keep picking on me? You make lots of comment on topics you
have no idea of
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-12 21:25

How can you be sure I have no idea of those topics?
We're just different. Some people are rich and shout on the street for how rich how rich they are, I don't.

TOP

By your theory or standard,  I guess we can't discuss wonton in Vancouver because HK has better ones.
We can't discuss fried noodles in Vancouver as well, we can't discuss 7-11, we can't discuss cellphone, etc...

We can barely discuss anything now suddenly.  In fact, we can only discuss Vancouver's best, right?
Prelude 發表於 2010-1-12 21:30


i thought vancouverhas freedom of speech .....
why we cannot discuss anything? what is happening in here? discussing something illegally result getting banned?

what is going on in here?

TOP

I ate many good snake dishes  in Hong Kong, Taiwan,
Singapore and Australia.

somewhereintime 發表於 2010-1-11 15:58


YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO TAIWAN, SINGAPORE OR AUSTRALIA. CANNOT BELIEVE HOW COME YOU JUST WON'T STOP BSing.

TOP

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO TAIWAN, SINGAPORE OR AUSTRALIA. CANNOT BELIEVE HOW COME YOU JUST WON'T STOP BSing.
rockypath 發表於 2010-1-13 01:18



So, you are his only travel agent?

TOP

So, you are his only travel agent?
Prelude 發表於 2010-1-13 16:02


People who know him or work with him all know about this.

TOP

36# Prelude

Some one has been stalking me for 45 years!
I have been working  independently for the past 25 years
(I do contract assignments),
Even for large organizations , government agencies I would
only report to 1 supervisor.  I deal with public so lots of people
know me. Now I work on HACCP education assignment with Harper College in
Chicago , I'll need a travelling agent quick.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

hohoho. an arugment begins
let's watch a show here

TOP

39# tiffiant
My last employment was 1985-1987, then I got ulcer and quited;  if someone worked with me before
got to be about my age
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表