返回列表 發帖
how about public market's?
匿名 發表於 2011-6-27 15:23



    唔得

TOP

正! 溫哥華終於有似樣煲仔飯店

TOP

I am in soup.com now. Ordered mushroom chicken rice and 螺 soup.
If You're Going To Beat Me, You'll Have To Bleed To Do It!

TOP

I am in soup.com now. Ordered mushroom chicken rice and 螺 soup.
matt72178 發表於 2011-7-6 11:07

matt 兄, 會唔會考慮一下post 相?

TOP

回復 34# mcjohnjohn

Last week I went there with friend.

超(to the power n) 值...
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
竹乃清,竹乃霸道

TOP

回復  mcjohnjohn

Last week I went there with friend.

超(to the power n) 值...
lo_pak 發表於 2011-7-6 12:02

我諗住冇得食都有得睇(恨)下.

TOP

回復 36# mcjohnjohn

煲仔飯 maybe a bit hot for this season in HK...

TOP

回復  mcjohnjohn

煲仔飯 maybe a bit hot for this season in HK...
lo_pak 發表於 2011-7-6 14:15

有開冷氣架...

TOP

個pot rice 真係幾好食, 但個花旗心湯就淡左DD, 整體黎講滿意。但食飯期間有段小插曲, 0係我食緊飯時, 有隻頗大既蜘蛛大搖大擺0係張台經過
最好早20 分鐘打去落定order 先,因為真係要等幾耐。今日係爆場。


我食完先睇到個message, 下次再影。
If You're Going To Beat Me, You'll Have To Bleed To Do It!

TOP

回復 38# mcjohnjohn

One of the satisfactory for 煲仔飯 is the warm feeling after meal (especially work in cold weather), it may warm up your body for the rest of the day. 開冷氣, totally different la...
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"
竹乃清,竹乃霸道

TOP

返回列表