返回列表 發帖
Tried 綠Lemon Grass in Richmond today.  I think they recycle food.  This is what happened:

Ordered a Vietnamese Chicken Salad and a 香茅雞飯.  They came with 2 small bowls of Vinaigrette.  They were  ...
OncInc 發表於 2009-11-24 19:06

could it be different parts of a chicken?  chicken breast is more white colour and chicken leg is more brown

TOP

38# OncInc

I love that place!
I always go there and their pho is reli reli nice~
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven." (Luke 6:37)

TOP

我鐘意no.3 rd richmond save on food 附近果間籣香

TOP

36# jimmyche


開左無0甘耐呀﹖﹖
aiyayadigdog 發表於 2009-11-21 08:30


Quyen used to be located On Broadway close to Fraser, yeah they've been around that long.

TOP

It's getting worst!!! Now we also have "熠毓艾"!

TOP

It's getting worst!!! Now we also have "熠毓艾"!
布小熊 發表於 2009-11-30 16:01

When people complain we fight here and there, at least we fight "in person" with hearts and input. Now people should know what is actually worse and the worst!

TOP

返回列表