返回列表 發帖

[火鍋] 打邊爐 for big group

Just wondering does anyone have suggestions on a all you can eat hot pot place that can fit a group of more than 10people? I know ying kee is big enough, but wanna see if there is also other choices lor......

my frd had her bday party at fatty cow(vancouver). i called a week in advance to make reservation because we have a group of 16-20 ppl. we want to make sure, that we get the large tables together, which they don't have a lot ( i had been there, when they first open. they only have 4 round tables.) we were thinking about having the two round tables near the door.

when i called to make reservation, they let me pick if we want to sit in the long booth or two round tables. we picked the long booth because they said we can have four pots instead of three pots.

so yeah...

TOP

i went to "little fat sheep" on Alexandra (same mall as 牛仔) a while ago and noticed that they had 2 larger round tables side by side....i recall seeing 6 ppl at one table and there was still room left....didn't notice the pots tho....

TOP

i remember we had a group of at least 12 before at KK dollar hot pot...we managed to reserve a room and everyone had their own pot....long time ago too....

or 砂煲 maybe?  not sure about quality or service....

TOP

回復 4# ACooperFan


But I heard people saying 砂煲  closed down isn't it? Been awhile since I went out for food hehe...

TOP

But I heard people saying 砂煲  closed down isn't it? Been awhile since I went  ...
et1984 發表於 2010-11-3 20:18 [/quote]

haha...oops...sorry about that....haven't been there in years!

TOP

my frd had her bday party at fatty cow(vancouver). i called a week in advance to make reservation be ...
babypanda604 發表於 2010-11-3 06:06


hey thanks for the responds ar

but really sorry that I forgot to mention that it's a highschool gathering
so everyone of us is in richmond, and so richmond would be a better location for us >.<

TOP

i went to "little fat sheep" on Alexandra (same mall as 牛仔) a while ago and noticed that they had  ...
ACooperFan 發表於 2010-11-3 19:44


how's service at chubby lamb?

I think Cattle could fit if I call them to reserve a table and I do like their food
but the only thing I didn't like about them is that they try to get you out ASAP the time limit is up lor

TOP

上次打羽毛球聽到球場老闆話沙煲果個位佢o地買o左,會轉做其他型式,唔做火煱...
但係唔知幾時轉.所以你打去問o下穏陣d

TOP

沙煲本身都聽過好似唔少人講話唔乾淨添囉......

TOP

返回列表