返回列表 發帖
乾炒牛河 is super fatty/oily....
So I think any 炒河 requires lots of oil?

TOP

I never like 河粉
For as fatty dish, I prefer fried mein.

TOP

乾炒牛河 is super fatty/oily....
So I think any 炒河 requires lots of oil?
fibbi 發表於 2010-10-22 09:52

I like 滑蛋炒河 and 炒貴刁 better~~

is it? hmm.......at least I didn't feel that much oil in the noodles......(probably absorbed into the noodles already? ^_^;; )

TOP

I like 河粉 in soup though...like those squid ball 河粉 and vietnamese 河粉.
滑蛋炒河 is good...just that it's too fatty....(at least I feel that way)

TOP

I like 河粉 in soup though...like those squid ball 河粉 and vietnamese 河粉.
滑蛋炒河 is good...just ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-10-22 10:00


found a recipe, 3 tbsp of oil
hmmmmm @w@

TOP

btw if you don't know 河粉 itself has oil (vs vermicelli) but I think round egg noodle is as "oily" as 河粉

TOP

btw if you don't know 河粉 itself has oil (vs vermicelli) but I think round egg noodle is as "oily"  ...
布小熊 發表於 2010-10-22 10:33


that's true that's true
can see the oil if buying the fresh one from fridge

good, i don't really like egg noodle.....hehe

TOP

? quite high end bor~
ACC-HE 發表於 2010-10-22 09:33



    Ng hai ga, the price are reasonable~  I think they have a location in N Van too, but I haven't been there.  I went to the one in New West during weekdays, not too many ppl.  But my parents said weekend were packed, so its better to make reservations.

TOP

Their 炒貴刁 is really really good~  and remember to try 珍多冰..in loved with it~

TOP

回復 15# 嘉嘉

The health department in HK confirmed that a standard plate of
Chow How Fun in restaurant contains  1/3 cup of oil. One of the
highest among frequently consumed food.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

返回列表