返回列表 發帖
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

回復 10# 嘉嘉


    Thanks...I was just reporting what's inside, don't know why fy789 needs to say something about my rabbit...

TOP

回復 9# fy789


    rabbit poo is dry, if you happen to see some.. haha

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2011-3-16 17:41 編輯
細路女唔好咁八卦,管掂你d狗狗同埋你條狼狗仔男友先喇!   

攪唔好佢地一齊wet 你張床同你呀!    ...
fy789 發表於 2011-3-16 09:24


what are you talking about?who are you talking to???
狼狗? what???

TOP

回復  嘉嘉


    Thanks...I was just reporting what's inside, don't know why fy789 needs to say som ...
auyatyat 發表於 2011-3-16 11:35


I don't know what's wrong with him lor
when he first came to this forum I thought he was a nice guy. I remember he asked about good places to eat in burnaby and I even listed out all the places for him tim

but eventually he turned himself into a trash

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

I don't know what's wrong with him lor
when he first came to this forum I thought he was a nice gu ...
嘉嘉 發表於 2011-3-16 17:40


同意,之前都唔覺佢有問題,發言都好正常,近期不停撩交打甘!不知這裡的Admin會否Block不受歡
迎人士的Account的呢?

TOP

仲要話埋d 兔仔狗仔tim...

TOP

返回列表