返回列表 發帖
回復 15# 嘉嘉

The health department in HK confirmed that a standard plate of
Chow Ho Fun in restaurant contains  1/3 cup of oil. One of the
highest among frequently consumed food.
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

ohoh~~icic
thanks for the info

as long as I am not eating it all the time~~~

TOP

Some people order it often for lunch
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復 15# 嘉嘉

If you have fried the "ho fan" before you should know that it consumes quite a bit of oil, otherwise you will have a big trouble cleaning the pan...

TOP

Some people order it often for lunch
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-22 13:48


and I didn't really have lunch today

TOP

回復  嘉嘉

If you have fried the "ho fan" before you should know that it consumes quite a bit of o ...
lo_pak 發表於 2010-10-22 14:25


I don't cook anything other than instant noodles +_+

TOP

回復 26# 嘉嘉

Are you a BOY??... ....

TOP

no la
just that no chance to use the kitchen much
so haven't really learned to cook LOL

I only know very very few learned from my grandma

TOP

回復 28# 嘉嘉


   Spoiled  1000 gold girl

TOP

回復  嘉嘉


   Spoiled  1000 gold girl
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-10-22 19:38


ha, no la
actually it's the opposite
it's some complicated family issue and I don't eat with my family
(and quite thankful to this actually, cuz I lost like 15lbs since then and realized how much they eat everyday........lol)

TOP

返回列表