返回列表 發帖

好奇一問

現在Facebook好流行, 各位...你地的facebook有冇add你亞媽亞爸落去做friends, 要他們識用電腦的才算?
iPhone 3gs
Nokia N95
Sony Ericsson G900
Sony Ericsson K810i
Sony Ericsson W900

put them on limited profile!

TOP

經理都有加

隱晦一點的影射式來詛咒他們
[sosad] 369 [banghead]

TOP

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..

TOP

How about this ..

Will you add your boss to FB ??

It is even tougher call ..  I have my Bosses on my FB ..  but then I do complain about my job once a while on FB ...   oops..

TOP

my parents don't hv facebook.... but my future father in law has facebook!

TOP

i told my parents to join fb so that i could add them, but they refused and said i was mo liu. LOL~

their friends added me tho @@ and they always tell my dad about my trips and photos

TOP

did you hide your friends in facebook setting?
iPhone 3gs
Nokia N95
Sony Ericsson G900
Sony Ericsson K810i
Sony Ericsson W900

TOP

但系好想知道, 系米已為人父母, 都想知自己仔女會識D乜嘢朋友呢? 嘩! 萬一比佢add jor 你D friend, 你會吾會吾開心架?
紅豆冰 發表於 2009-9-16 17:00


Yes .. that is the case ...  my parents want to know what kind of friends my brother knows from school ar ma ..

TOP

For me..唔會有甘既事發生。就算父母/親戚朋友add你, 你一日唔confirm request, 一日都睇唔到你個facebook。(well..depends on your profile security la)
If 佢add jor 你自己D friend...你D friend 都唔會咩人都confirm request 卦?

P.S. 如果問起你點解唔confirm 佢地, 你咪話最近無玩囉~﹗好麻煩架~﹗千萬唔好add任何親戚朋友姨媽姑姐呀﹗
addicted to OROCHI Z~~! ♥

TOP

返回列表