返回列表 發帖

RE: working two jobs

Anyone here is working two jobs? one full time and another p/t at night?

I am one of the people who have two jobs.

My gf wants to break up with me. She said I am too busy, I don't have enough time for her.

I told her i am working hard for our future., but seems like she doesn't understand.

I don't want to give up my p/t as i want to earn as much as possbile when i am still young.

Sometimes i just don't want to spend too much, she would say i am so cheap. She said i only know how to save money but don't know how to spend.

Any suggestion? Should i let her go? My friends said i deserve a better one.

Doraemon,

I assumed you are mid-20 or late 20 now? With working heavily for the past years, I'm sure you have saved quite a bit of money already. It's time for you to move on to a better life.

Start looking for new habit or activity which can make you relax la.

It's good that you can still think positive, treat your ex as your wake up call lor.
Re-organize your life la.

TOP

When you are young, early 20s then you'll work hard on a few jobs to make money for the future. After you've save some money and have a steady & stable job, you'll wonder why work so hard to save all the money? At that point, you'll start to enjoy life and value your heath and people around you more.

It's just part of the many stages in life that a lot of people go through.  When you realize it, you move on to the next stage in life.

TOP

Good man ..  working hard when you are young is good ..   

Nowaday ..  many people .  dont even hv one job .. just fry stock ..  fry fry fry ..  

TOP

First of all we should appreciate doraemon for keep posting his story in here, I am sure he is also under a lot of pressure too. No one can judge who's right and who's wrong, to me it's just wrong timing meeting a wrong person. One will change, I have been complaining my ex-bfs for working like a dog when I was still in high school, but now it's totally different.


The story is over, I hope you can recover soon!

TOP

good morning everyone.

I think the first thing i need to do is to transform myself back to a normal human, from a machine.

Rightnow i want to be happy, but i just can't. I have lost that ability.

When i was off and staying home, i was walking around the house and felt so bored.

I need to learn how to be happy again. I told my mum i have lost my function to smile/laugh, i always have my poker face.

I need to learn how to live happily even i am single.

My ex told me i am good on everything, except, yes, i don't enjoy life.

She said she is very tired being with me, she wants a new life.

i am very frustrated.

My feeling is like a good kid working very very hard but still got beaten so bad by mum.

It is not his fault, but he was working hard on something her mum doesn't want.

Warning to all young people who are working crazy schedule as i used to be,

When you feel you are not happy even you have more money, please work less. Spend more time with the people beside you.

If you could make changes now, do it now do it now!before it is too late!

I lost my gf, i lost my health, i lost a warm family, because when i woke up to work, they were still sleeping, when i got home, they slept already.

I feel so bad somehow. I just can't relax myself.

I know i need some time to adjust myself, but in this moment, my heart hurts so much.

Thanks everyone.

TOP

原帖由 siumaibb 於 2008-1-11 17:48 發表


obviously he likes making $$ more than the girl, so I think he made a good move by breaking up with his ex-gf. You said guys need to understand girls, but why can't girls understand guys?? Why can't ...

haha...you obviously don't know how this "game" works

well, of course you can keep finding a girl who's like what you described, but I don't think it'll be easy...and even if you can find one, chances are that the girl likes your money or some other thing but not YOU...

TOP

First, get one or two high paying jobs instead of a number of low paying jobs.
Second, get a girlfriend / wife who also has a high paying job so 1) she can appreciate how hard one has to work to make decent money, 2) she can earn her own money to buy things she desired.
"In the underground of crime, everybody has a secret."

TOP

原帖由 shutterbug 於 2008-1-10 16:56 發表
I'm sort of surprised that you can just end the relationship like that...it seemed totally easy and unpainful to you, or maybe you just didn't show it here.  That makes me wonder how much do you reall ...


obviously he likes making $$ more than the girl, so I think he made a good move by breaking up with his ex-gf. You said guys need to understand girls, but why can't girls understand guys?? Why can't his ex-gf understand him?

TOP

咁鐘意spend,以後乜都佢俾好唔好?

呢D咁既女,飛左佢啦!

TOP

返回列表