返回列表 發帖

[火鍋] 小肥牛火鍋店

have anyone try it yet?
it's on victoria drive and 35th ave.

the seafood special is over la..

I hear before that they were giving out free scallop per person when they first open, then the seafood special during summer time. Wondering if they will have any free stuffs for their first year anniversary.

TOP

Yes I have when it first opened la.  The price is too much and the food selection wasn't so crazy. Yeah I guess I expect too much :p

I enjoyed their seafood. Though selection wasn't great the freshness made up for it.

Would I go there. mm. yeah I would, with a smaller group though
Cheerios,
Cha Wan Mushi

TOP

is it really live seafood, for that price??

anyone tried yet???

is it over yet???

TOP

本帖最後由 karyee 於 2010-6-7 18:31 編輯

TOP

回復 39# raima

Right beside the Aberdeen Parkade entrance at Browngate

TOP

I think it's not as good as the KK dollar hot pot in Richmond...
Yes there is free scallop (the one  ...
fibbi 發表於 2010-4-4 21:35


where about is the kk dollar hot pot?

TOP

5 of us went there on Friday nite n 4 of us had diarrhea ...

it might because we didn't cook the fo ...
manmankym 發表於 2010-4-4 22:01



    Hope you get well soon.

TOP

5 of us went there on Friday nite n 4 of us had diarrhea ...

it might because we didn't cook the food well enough but it might also because of the freshness of the food..
<3 Muk Muk

TOP

I think it's not as good as the KK dollar hot pot in Richmond...
Yes there is free scallop (the one with the shell), oyster is ok huge...but...the sauce is not all free... also... only one hot pot per table...
And...I understand geoduck is charged extra...but why 金菇 is $6.8 per plate??
And no fresh 冬菇 too...
Fish is quite fresh...but I put 3 order...(coz I love fish)...but it's only half a plate for 6 of us...yes I can call 2nd round...but that's not enough la!

TOP

返回列表