返回列表 發帖

Entertainment Book - worth to buy?

All Entertainment Books are on sales for $20.10 with free shipping.
http://www.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml

Is it worth to buy it and does anyone have problems using coupons? I heard that some places refuse to accept their coupons.

You have about 1/2 year left, I think it is still a good deal.

Philip

TOP

http://stay.snowinparadise.com

TOP

I dine out often with my gf, and the book allows us to go to some higher-end places for cheap. Since white places needs to get a drink and an entree, those 2 for 1 are perfect!

Philip

TOP

Oh sorry.. I found it.... It's $5 off if you buy $50 or more, but only at the Richmond location and only 1 time deal wor.....

I've been buying the entertainment book for a long time, I find it's not  ...
bubblesalt 發表於 2010-1-10 02:11


It didn't say it's onyl for richmond location

it can be used at diff locations such as Metro, 1st Ave, ..etc. that's what it said on the back page.

TOP

Rich people don't really care about coupons.
Ultraman 發表於 2010-1-10 20:14



nha, it depends
someloves to save bucks

TOP

1# tapioca


does this one include the fine dining vip card?  i heard there are two versions?
tofu 發表於 2010-1-10 21:25


I only know that on the website, it says that each book comes with the card

TOP

additional book is $15 each......

TOP

1# tapioca


does this one include the fine dining vip card?  i heard there are two versions?

TOP

if you are rich, you go get the coupons for cheaps
tiffiant 發表於 2010-1-10 18:48

Rich people don't really care about coupons.

TOP

返回列表