返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Le Crocodile's Valentine Dinner

本帖最後由 zuesel 於 2010-2-15 23:20 編輯

This French restaurant never fails me. Whenever I am upset, I always leave this place feeling happy. Not to mention the excellent service, the food from appetizers to dessert...yum!

I am posting their set dinner from last night here. If you haven't, go try it out! I told my coworker about this place and she ended up getting purposed there!

In addition to the menu, the asparagus lobster tarts were complimentary. We ordered the foie gras on the side.
((The tarts are always complimentary. They give tarts with fillings matching your main course.
Shoestring fries are awesometo soak up the sauces. ))



































附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

We both aren't wine person.  The set menu doesn't include wine.  But if you look back at the menu picture, they have suggested wine pairing for $65 which is not bad.

TOP

so that's a valentines' special menu?  It includes wine too?

Their service is exceptional and I got free desert for my birthday last time.

TOP

4# zuesel

Actually price not too bad, seems reasonable if food is good.
totori 發表於 2010-2-17 08:56


It's slightly more expensive on Valentines day $95 but their regular menu is cheaper around $75.
You'd think their portion look small but they are not compare to other French restaurants and we always walk out sooooooo full!

Their service is also well worth the price too! We gave them about 20% tip!
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

You didn't order wine?
Prelude 發表於 2010-2-17 00:38


Nope. I don't drink alcohol of any kind and my hubby only likes beer.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

好似好好味咁
我好耐冇食西餐。。。。好想食呀~~~

TOP

4# zuesel

Actually price not too bad, seems reasonable if food is good.

TOP

You didn't order wine?

TOP

Too bad my wife doesn't appreciate candlelight dinner, so I got her
a freshwater  pearl necklace instead
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

My name is Meow. Meow Meow~~~

TOP

返回列表