返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Bo’s Laksa King Bubbles and Bits



http://chowtimes.com/2010/07/23/ ... -nanaimo-vancouver/

Tried their laksa again, the yellow noodle (oil noodle) is mushy, and the chicken has a very strong herb that I don't really like.  I'll try something else on their menu for take out later.  I know 布小熊 tried more dishes from there.... how do u like it 布小熊?

Laksa is my kind of comfort food,
along with Pho. Unfortunately, the broth is too rich
that I cannot ...
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-7 10:34 AM

LOL my comfort food is laska, my bf's pho.

TOP

fy789: 反而響 tropica 好少食 laksa, 通常都叫餸, 但記憶中 Tropica 一味咸同濃, 好多味精, 而 Bo 就算濃 ...
fishbelly 發表於 2010-11-7 12:35 PM

Same for me I never ordered Laksa in Tropica or at HK style cafe... I don't want to risk it. Previously I like Laksa from Ellie (Taiwanese Marlaysian restaurant) and the singapore restaurant on the end of Robson (both of them no longer there).

For the few times I visited Tropica, I was sorta forced to go with a large group because other ppl want to. I think Cambie location has better stir fried dishes.

TOP

回復 9# fishbelly


    Getting old, cannot eat too much  dishes containing coconut milk
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

fy789: 反而響 tropica 好少食 laksa, 通常都叫餸, 但記憶中 Tropica 一味咸同濃, 好多味精, 而 Bo 就算濃而不咸 (相對地)

et1984: 地址係 on Hastings, Renfrew 同 Nanaimo 中間, London Drugs 斜對面, 門面非常小, 盡量留意橙色招牌應該見到

somewhereintime: 係啊, 同我一樣, 天氣一凍就想食熱辣辣湯麵, 但真係會搞到食其他 0野時口淡淡...

TOP

Laksa is my kind of comfort food,
along with Pho. Unfortunately, the broth is too rich
that I cannot eat often
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

what's the exact location for this laksa king bubbles? I would like to try some laksa ^_^

TOP

looks good through

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

本帖最後由 fishbelly 於 2010-11-6 19:38 編輯

試左, 唔係講笑, D laksa 頂得住個招牌, 係我本地食過最好既 laksa...

一入去以為係 bubble tea place, 坐底叫左個 laksa (只有一款), 味道好正宗, 相信大廚係馬來人, 並非茶餐廳 D 咖哩湯底 0甘簡單, 係好濃郁 0既 沙爹, 我差 D 一干而盡, 裡面有魚蛋, 雞柳, 蝦,  豆卜 (見圖), 而且可選麥面或普通米線.

菜單上尚有不少其他南亞食物, 如緬甸咖哩雞, pad thai, 酸辣米線, 冬陰米線等等

由於太好食, 我 order 多個蝦餅鼓勵一下, 同樣好正宗, 好正....

(本人與店主素未謀面, 並非廣告留言!!)

TOP

返回列表