返回列表 發帖

American Loonie!? cool



$1 coin

When will they ever learn to print coloured money?

怎樣都好過一張張﹐麻X煩~

so you think
how are you gonna tip the servers from now on

throw them a ...
快樂牛郎 發表於 2010-10-26 13:38

去郵輪時﹐我朋友咪又係比一個加銀一元﹐有咩分別﹖

TOP

我喜歡

怎樣都好過一張張﹐麻X煩~
匿名 發表於 2010/10/26 12:11


怎樣都好過一張張﹐麻X煩~

so you think
how are you gonna tip the servers from now on

throw them a coin?
dollar bills will remain unless ppl start giving $5 tips every time they get a coffee

TOP

我喜歡

怎樣都好過一張張﹐麻X煩~

TOP

the colour is easy fading

TOP

color money? how

TOP

回復 6# 快樂牛郎


    before he was elected, I called him 噢把鬼嘛

TOP

obama is the worst president ever and hellicopter Ben is his dog

TOP

I have couple James Madison and Sacagawea(2000) ... I want a Geroge Washington but no luck ...

TOP

I got several "shiny" american loonies when I went to LA 2 weeks ago.. all came out from the metro ticket machine..and when i tried to use the loonies to purchase ticket.. the machine doesn't recognize the loonies.... keep falling back.. and the machine only like my paper dollar!!
addicted to OROCHI Z~~! ♥

TOP

返回列表