返回列表 發帖

[中餐館] 這裡的餐廳會不會落“一滴香”?

附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

本帖最後由 somewhereintime 於 2010-11-3 09:54 編輯

There are some high quality MSG free meat/ fish/shrimp/lobster broth  paste
from Switzland used in  5 stars  hotels,
relatively inexpensive( $30-40 /pound wholesale price) for
convenience. Works out to be $1  per hot pot.I know Laksa paste costs  10-20 cents per pot but they are low quality
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

Laksa soup base from a jar and they charge you for
the  specialty broth, Hmm
somewhereintime 發表於 2010-11-3 09:40 AM


that's why I ordered fish soup last time. (nothing from a pre-made paste for me please)
I also bought and use pre-made thai curry paste for home cooking  but I read ingrediants and try to get one made in Thailand with no preservatives and MSG.

TOP

Laksa soup base from a jar and they charge you for
the  specialty broth, Hmm
千年百年煙雲外,縈懷的又豈是嬝娜輕愁..縱然碎落滿空星斗,我卻無法拭去記憶中那抹小小的 偶然, 凄酸 啊以及妳 長長睫影下的淚痕

TOP

回復  布小熊
    well, you can pick other soup base beside spicy. satay and tom yum is my favor.. ...
babypanda604 發表於 2010-11-3 06:30 AM

but they can use it on any soup base if they decided to.
btw.... I haven't seen good tom yum soup at any hotpot place...
similar for laksa soup (for both noodle and hotpot places) Most of them use things from a jar... (e.g. the "cow boy" fish soup place that claim to use no MSG. I checked with them before, they use laksa paste from a jar/can so they cannot avoid MSG that is already in it)

TOP

回復 8# 布小熊


    well, you can pick other soup base beside spicy. satay and tom yum is my favor..

TOP

If someone really use it, it just show how stupid of this person and not learning from what Canada is offering, which is, live like a responsible, honest, compassion human being.

Just like those who sprayed on the sign on a 茶餐廳 earlier this month because its name "somehow" related to Japan. We don't need these type of people on earth.
我唔係食家,只係一個Foodie啫~ :D

TOP

but I guess even if people do use it, it's not that easy to get a solid evidence right? Since they don't need to use the same bottle, they can pour it into other containers and that kind of stuffs....

TOP

回復 45# et1984


It is still on rumor without any solid evidence. Some restaurant may have problem on how they handle food but not likely they are foolish enough to use this kind of 'taste enhancer".

If so, that just sign a dead sentence to all Chinese restaurant.

TOP

I heard "一滴香" already passed on to Toronto already...that's scary >.<"

P.S. sorry if someone already said this because I didn't go through all 5 pages to see what people respond I only read few....

TOP

返回列表