返回列表 發帖

Boxing day shopping?

Anyone going for boxing day shopping?

I am thinking about giving it up this year
been nothing much to buy since the last 2 years

I though sheep only eats yam!
布小熊 發表於 2010-12-26 20:21



    you never know!!!!

TOP

回復  布小熊

  食檸檬?
Or counter offer?
sheep 發表於 2010-12-26 08:15 AM


I though sheep only eats yam!

TOP

ended up grabbing a sony digital photo frame from FS for $54.99+tax! (org. $99)

TOP

回復 12# 布小熊


   食檸檬?
Or counter offer?

TOP

Pacific Center 開唔開
開就去走轉
順便約亞布小熊去Meat & Soup 食麵包
sheep 發表於 2010-12-25 10:27 PM


haha not heading to DT tomorrow la. may be 28 la

TOP

本帖最後由 sheep 於 2010-12-25 22:36 編輯
Well, lot of shops actually had sales couple weeks ago! Don't think there will be any good left tomo ...
jennypun 發表於 2010-12-25 21:35



    Pacific Center 開唔開
開就去走轉
順便約亞布小熊去Meat & Soup 食麵包

TOP

Well, lot of shops actually had sales couple weeks ago! Don't think there will be any good left tomorrow. But since is boxing day, we will still go out a litter to have a feel of boxing day... I guess is better than stay home doing nth...maybe go to metrotown.
80 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

Our family went out last few days for shopping .. so I can hang out and play with my little boy in the mall .. and wife went shopping ..  very un usual ..  lol

TOP

ammm I don't usually do Boxing day shopping but I may go out this year to see if I can get a set of new Mattress. That, you can't really get online.. Have to test it out.
I didn't have time to go shopping the past few weeks.

TOP

返回列表