返回列表 發帖

Need advice on trip to Tokyo and HK.....

I am planning a trip back to HK and would also want to spend 3-4 days in tokyo

so far the prices I have found:
$1575 including all taxes and fees
and
$1700 also including 3 nights of hotel

does anyone know of any other  good price?

The first time, we joined a 7 day tour. It was actually quite good as we had a chance to get familiar with majority of the attractions, had a variety of food. Only part I hated was time spent "involuntarily" shopping!
2nd time, we went "free walk". We stayed in Prince Shinjuku...thinking that it was close to Metro but it wasn't all that close. Maybe we were just too tired every night so walking back became a pain! I think Keio is closer and a better choice.
Discover your Talent
檸 . 易創作社
[email protected]

TOP

yeah, I just called Silkway again to double check on JAL
now found out the ticket price is only $1268 all together for staying in tokyo!

so I will stay at my friend's place
if not just look for hostel~~ still save a whole lot of money~~

TOP

本帖最後由 嘉嘉 於 2011-7-29 21:03 編輯

do you know if there is any addition fees/taxes on top of the price shown on the web?

Delta airline
航空公司: DL[Class: L]
香港 往 東京~成田 來回
逗留期限: 2-7Days
2011-07-31前出票
出發日期: 27AUG11-08SEP11; 11-28SEP11; 03-29OCT11
成人票價: 1540

I have never taken Delta before.........didn't know they operate in asia until now

TOP

TOP

回復 18# 嘉嘉


    我跟個永安五天團,真係早機去晚機返,都係去啲大路嘅地方(disneyland,富士山,溫泉等等),但係就無乜時間shopping
。另外聽講東瀛遊去日本都好好嘅。

TOP

So .. then I guess you just stay in Tokyo?

When I was young .. everytime I went Japan .. ju ...
Catpiano 發表於 2011-7-29 13:47


yes la
cuz I only have 2 weeks vacation
and has been 2.5 yrs since I see my friends and relatives in HK
so want to spend sometime with them too ma~
that's why only tokyo lor~~  my last time visiting japan was in gr4 la, haha

TOP

我上次都係返到香港先join永安嘅日本團,show HSBC 嘅credit card仲有$50 off添。個tour唔錯啦,酒店都幾 ...
fibbi 發表於 2011-7-29 13:37


好似so far o黎講係得永安最平

我琴日厚厚地面皮抱住問下好過唔問o既心態睇下住o係日本o既朋友可唔可以比我去佢度過夜
其實都打定輸數,點知又ok喎~~~
佢o個度好似離新宿唔遠

TOP

返香港再book H.I.S. 坐 Hong Kong Airlines 超平。
不過D酒店就古靈精怪
salad_bread 發表於 2011-7-29 12:00


sorry but what is H.I.S?

TOP

哇~D酒店無雷公咁遠,買完野要打的了~
Sunshine Prince 仲有人住既?嘻嘻

Fuel and taxes in Dec is about ...
salad_bread 發表於 2011-7-29 11:57


哈.........now fuel and taxes is already $700 if taking JAL la......

TOP

返回列表