返回列表 發帖

IKEA's got an offer that will knock your lights out!




Sparsam compact fluorescent bulbs are designed with 6 times longer life and consume up to 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs. Which is big news considering that lighting accounts for 20% of the average home’s electric bill. Sparsam bulbs are an easy and inexpensive way to reduce energy consumption, which helps the environment and saves you money. And now you can save even more.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_CA/img/ads/Summer_08/SPARSAM2.html
http://stay.snowinparadise.com

you get what you paid for la....it's cheap so...don't expect too much

TOP

原帖由 CWong 於 2008-4-10 17:55 發表

Agree! Don't waste your $$$$!


I agree, too. Ikea light bulb (cfl and halogen) does not last long.

TOP

The flood light that I used to have are all 75W, but now when I change to those energy efficient one, only 65W...The difference is big! Never bright! And the slow reaction time too...I just hate it...Still...I'm using it now..

TOP

mine's not bright either....... ><

TOP

原帖由 lerico 於 10/4/2008 11:37 發表
and ikea's CFL doesn't last long.

Agree! Don't waste your $$$$!

TOP

My whole apartment is using 慳電 lights and I think they are bright enuf

TOP

原帖由 Catpiano 於 2008-4-10 12:41 PM 發表
Oh no .. my whole houses .. are using those 慳電燈炮 ..

IMO .. they are TOO bright ! damn .. feel like HK house now ..  

( but my wife like it ..    )

too bright?! wtf...
i'm using one in my den as ceiling light. at first, they're super bright. but now, after long while, it's sooooooo dim. & i hate it how when you switch on the light switch, there's slow reaction time...it takes like 5 seconds later to turn on the dim lighting. aiii
<<party like a rock star, fxxk like a porn star>>

TOP

Oh no .. my whole houses .. are using those 慳電燈炮 ..

IMO .. they are TOO bright ! damn .. feel like HK house now ..  

( but my wife like it ..    )

TOP

So should we buy now or not?

TOP

返回列表