This is just pure entertainment, bad mouth vs bad mouth.
Long hair was really outclassed here, due to his education or the lack of it. He does not even know the difference between a solicitor and a barrister. He kept on saying "you are a liar, you are a coward". But I don't see how the Australian lawyer is a liar. He made it clear he is an Australian educated barrister, a 民建聯 member and also Shanxi province's CPPCC 全國政協.
"I'm not a coward. You are! ...Because I've got the potential, you don't! I've got a university degree. You don't! I've got an Australian qualification, you don't!"
「Sorry,喺大律師呀,你搞錯!律師、大律師,你都分唔清呀?」
"I AM a professional!"
"Yeah, so what? I love my country, what's wrong with being a patriot? I love my country, I love Australia, I love Hong Kong, I love China. What's wrong with that? "
"Tell me that you are Chinese! You're not even a fxxking Chinese!"