返回列表 發帖

MEC Withdrawls Nalgene Water Bottles for Sale

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
法律面前,窮人含撚

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
法律面前,窮人含撚

TOP

So you think this is like asbestos?

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
法律面前,窮人含撚

TOP

That makes more sense.

TOP

Bisphenol A has been out in the world for over 50 yrs + and it's been widely used and accepted in many industries and medical fields as one of acceptable stuff to date. I have yet to come across any creditable medical journals/sources that would point to serious issues RE: Bisphenol A yet.

A lot of medical plastic vials, etc. contains Bisphenol A so I don't think it's a medical/health issue but more like a political wrangle between some conspiracy theorists and also environmentalists.

Knowing that MEC have their board members elected on an annual basis and (some proportedly are environmentalists with a different political agenda), I wouldn't be surprised that this has more to do with political battle between various members and groups than anything else.

Q.

TOP

我舊o個個用左好幾年ga啦喎

單都冇埋
仲有得exchange?

只係買過個新咋

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
法律面前,窮人含撚

TOP

May be you could get poisoned by the minerals in the metal bottle too.

TOP

got a SIGG bottles
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?註冊

TOP

返回列表