返回列表 發帖

[甜品店] Cheese cake or dessert places in Vancouver

If we can't find any good place for cheesecake in Richmond, any places to go for good cheesecakes or dessert in Vancouver area?

原帖由 Hyde 於 2008-12-21 18:28 發表



so you are going to make chinese cheesecake too??


it will be very interesting and i am certainly looking forward to having a try.

TOP

原帖由 peter236 於 2008-12-21 17:32 發表


Some people still think Europeans are higher class.



so you are going to make chinese cheesecake too??
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

原帖由 rockypath 於 2008-12-21 17:19 發表


Why do you not like it because many Chinese going there. Are you not Chinese?


Some people still think Europeans are higher class.

TOP

原帖由 low_B 於 2008-12-21 11:08 發表


Haha, I think so..I just bought take out nowadays...coz is really noisy and all are chinese


Why do you not like it because many Chinese going there. Are you not Chinese?

TOP

原帖由 salad_bread 於 21-12-2008 08:33 發表
Cheese cake etc is just so so
it's too noisy for me, wont go there anymore
but many chinese still go there lor


Haha, I think so..I just bought take out nowadays...coz is really noisy and all are chinese

TOP

Cheese cake etc is just so so
it's too noisy for me, wont go there anymore
but many chinese still go there lor

TOP

True Confession now.

Anyone tried orginal 'Not Just Dessert" on E. Broadway close to Commercial Drive. (Closed 6-7 years ago)

[ 本帖最後由 RayRay 於 2008-12-21 00:31 編輯 ]
時間, 對智者而言,珍貴如鑽石;對不懂運用的人,毫無價值

TOP

原帖由 阿朱 於 2008-11-25 12:38 發表


真係吹水。。。。問過識你D人啦。


天知地知,你知我知

TOP

原帖由 somewhereintime 於 2008-11-21 19:14 發表

I teach 2,000-3,000 students annually...


真係吹水。。。。問過識你D人啦。

TOP

返回列表