返回列表 發帖

Urgent: Any way to fly back to hk before xmas eve ends?

I need to go back ASAP....  anyone know charter companies here???
I don't think I can make it back riding commercial flight... the earliest flight is 1:45am.....  by the time i reach hk it would be 25th already....

Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

even if i had a private jet parked at YVR, i probably couldnt make it in time.... unless it was a concord...
but then it wouldnt be allowed into Chek Lap Kok....  
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

原帖由 mcdicky01 於 2008-12-24 14:35 發表
I think you should call the company to see if you can buy a private jet ASAP. maybe you will get a xmas sale



I think he did .. already .. but the PILOT is on Christmas Break ..  

TOP

I think you should call the company to see if you can buy a private jet ASAP. maybe you will get a xmas sale

TOP

you should ask the airline companies in stead of here if it's that urgent

TOP

原帖由 Nam 於 2008-12-23 23:18 發表
問叮噹借脊隨意門囉

話時話,hyde 哥咁有錢,我仲expect 你會有私人飛機添



Good idea wor ..  

TOP

by the time i get to the states, i might as well just wait for cathay's flight.
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

why not try going down to the States?

TOP

問叮噹借脊隨意門囉

話時話,hyde 哥咁有錢,我仲expect 你會有私人飛機添

TOP

vancouver sucks.... they cant even arrange a plane faster then waiting for 1:45am flight.... there are no private jet ready to fly international at such a short notice.......
Property of 美少女廚神 Connie

TOP

返回列表