返回列表 發帖

大家埋黎玩~

多選投票: ( 最多可選 5 項 ), 共有 36 人參與投票





您所在的用戶組沒有投票權限
埋黎玩啦~

大家黎估下點解Toppy成日響度發表一D 種族歧視既舊聞

可以多選~

[ 本帖最後由 salad_bread 於 2009-2-12 08:12 編輯 ]

toppy loves to make love with toppy = fxxx himself !
Purpleheart 發表於 2009-2-12 21:08

they he must be really busy then....
the reason of that is if you really want to make love with your gf/bf you still need to see him/her but hes seeing himself every single min.....
therefore...... hes fxxx himself 24/7...... what i look at it is..... wow... such a hard worker
but i guess for him is: such an enjoyment LOL

TOP

toppy loves to make love with toppy = fxxx himself !

TOP

原帖由 Toppy 於 2009-2-12 19:44 發表



Because most people here are retards.

I love to make fun of retards.


toppy loves to make fun of toppy
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

TOP

原帖由 MAXIMUS 於 2009-2-12 17:38 發表

How can a person provokes everyone in this forum and insists to stay?


請參考投票項目1,3,4,5

TOP

原帖由 B仔 於 2009-2-12 16:20 發表

definitely
truly
surely

How can a person provokes everyone in this forum and insists to stay?

TOP

I now see how the threads have gotten very low b.

TOP

原帖由 skypassion 於 2009-2-12 15:55 發表

you guys so funny... I am lost.. is Toppy really that "hut yan jung" ??

definitely
truly
surely

TOP

原帖由 starbug 於 2009-2-12 11:44 發表

滾你老母.

you guys so funny... I am lost.. is Toppy really that "hut yan jung" ??

TOP

返回列表