返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] UBC有咩好食

my conclusion is︰無咩好食,又貴喎

any thoughts?

ya, at least there was one about 4-5 yrs ago... haven't been to ubc for a long time, so don't know about now.

TOP

if weather good, have time. go to village basement la.. the korean food there ok...
bbqfish 發表於 2009-4-23 06:57

there is korean food?

but o well, I am done with ubc now lol

TOP

Yes Yumyum was in the old admin building, its a huge cafeteria looking thing with only yumyum there. I haven't been to UBC in 3 years so not sure if it moved, but I tried yumyum once because I was l ...
Coleslaw 發表於 2009-4-24 13:18

oh......as I have expected
they don't look like they would have good food either lol

I remember sawing the menu of this place
and they were selling horlick for like 2 or 3 bucks @__@

TOP

27# 布小熊


i would go buy one if they still have it around...last time i checked with friends who are currently studying in UBC...they said the cinnimon buns shrunk in size, not as tasty as before, and it's a bit more expensive now la...

TOP

I think Yum Yum was under the old Admin building, which is between the Math Building and the Music Building. I don't know if they have moved. They served some items like fried rice, noodles, spring  ...
maldini 發表於 2009-3-31 13:35


Yes Yumyum was in the old admin building, its a huge cafeteria looking thing with only yumyum there. I haven't been to UBC in 3 years so not sure if it moved, but I tried yumyum once because I was looking for an alternative place to eat.....

But the building is so old and the restaurant felt a bit run down, which didn't add much to my appetite. And then the food was bad so I never went back again.

TOP

When i was in UBC a few years back...i fell in love with their cinnimon buns~!  they are sooo good....don't know if they are still around though.
Lamukeno 發表於 2009-4-24 08:46 AM

Same here! So nice and soft!!!

TOP

When i was in UBC a few years back...i fell in love with their cinnimon buns~!  they are sooo good....don't know if they are still around though.

TOP

本帖最後由 cola14 於 2009-4-23 23:32 編輯

in contrary everyone's comment... i can make a list

there is well tea in ubc now... not the best taiwanese food but... it is still pretty good and something different...
village food court: donair or platters from the first store, right after you want inside the food court... they are really good and pretty ok for price too... and many friends said the indian curry at the very back of the food court is good (personally don't eat indian food so i have never tried)... chinese food there tastes ok but quite oily...
only u cafe: sandwiches are very good! but it is a bit more expensive
pita pit: healthy and tasty... usually order soulavki or steak...
tim horton: cheap... everything is good except soup!
burger place in sub is pretty good... really like mushroom burger there.
mahoney and sons: yam fries and nachos!!!! yam fries there is soooooo good! but their service is really slow... usually go there for happy hour only....
a couple more places for coffee... but guess it is kinda off topic...

TOP

if weather good, have time. go to village basement la.. the korean food there ok...

TOP

返回列表