返回列表 發帖

[日本料理] Richmond Guu expereince

I went to Richmond Guu. Someone ordered orange juice, but was given an orange and a manual juicer. She had to juice herself by squeezing and using chopsticks.

我要飲奶
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

Both Guu and Kingyo do that if you ordered a cocktail with fresh juice.

TOP

No la, part of Guu style.  So it would be as fresh as possible (as someone pointed out).  I can confrim this.

TOP

that sounds awesome! i'd love to try it.

TOP

I visit Guu often but at the downtown location.  es you have to squeeze the orange yourself.    you can ask to have one from the carton(which is also cheaper).
swallow_046 發表於 2009-3-31 11:25

Then they would be selling oranges not orange juice.
How much do they charge for oranges?

TOP

? what so surprising?
ACC-HE 發表於 2009-3-31 09:33


It is surprising because I have not seen it anywhere else before. You are supposed to be served and just enjoy your juice. You will get your hands dirty if you need to juice yourself. Everyone there was staring at her so most people felt surprising.

TOP

I visit Guu often but at the downtown location.  Yes you have to squeeze the orange yourself.    you can ask to have one from the carton(which is also cheaper).

TOP

it'll be surprising if the waitress squeezes the orange juice with any of her body part... but that's not the case... so.. this thread is kindda pointless.

TOP

maybe the machine is broken???

TOP

返回列表