返回列表 發帖

[其他飲食] Best PHO Viet Restaurant in Richmond

PHO is my favorite food and I had tried all pho restaurants in Richmond, by far An Nam is the best because their soup is very tasty and you will not feel thirsty at all after eating it. On top of that, their strawberry milkshake is by far the best I ever had before.  They have lunch special everyday from 2pm to 6pm for a spring roll and large pho for only $6.95

the location is at 8280 Granville Ave beside Value Village

42# 布小熊

lol i used to go to lan everyday, but i dont like the owner, because he is very unfriendly to chinese only,  so racist!
shock28 發表於 27-4-2009 00:41


yeah, i used to go there a lot for lunch while i was in high school...he didnt even want to serve us. always showed us his poker face.

but when he was serving other customers, he showed his joker face.

anyway, that owner is gay...he was trying to ask one of my male friends for his number.

TOP

Green Lemongrass is my fav~ ^^
"Forgive, and you will be forgiven." (Luke 6:37)

TOP

42# 布小熊

lol i used to go to lan everyday, but i dont like the owner, because he is very unfriendly to chinese only,  so racist!
寧 缺 莫 濫

TOP

Pho 99 is pretty good, although the soup base is not as 濃 as other places, the taste is just right.  

Lan was pretty good before, but after they changed the owner, the meat became so awful...  I thi ...
ekio 發表於 2009-4-25 11:20 PM

I am sure 亞洲美食 owner hasn't changed for a LONG time. So owner of Lan and 亞洲美食 is different.

TOP

Pho 99 is pretty good, although the soup base is not as 濃 as other places, the taste is just right.  

Lan was pretty good before, but after they changed the owner, the meat became so awful...  I think the ex-owner is now the owner of 亞洲美食?  I just thought the lady there looks like the same one....

TOP

We went to Pho Thai Hoa on Kingsway on Sat. The pho was good. I think some how it's better than the Richmond location. I also had the fresh avocado shake and it was very nice and refreshing.
But I think Green  Lemongrass still has better spring rolls.

TOP

I like Pho Thai Hoa at 城市廣場!
emailyahoo 發表於 2009-4-6 00:02

I tried it today at lunch. Very good! Not too many people there!?
人生有個真正朋友的確好極

TOP

Anyone tried the new Pho nooch, just beside Manzho on Garden City?

TOP

Pho 99 and Pho Lan are my favourite!

TOP

返回列表