Is there any Entertainment book stuff in Van for chinese food of some sort? Because everybody is selling the Regular Entertainment book but not too much place with chinese or japanese food. And they cost $25-$40 depents who you buying from.
What they mention might be the discount coupon book instead of advertisement
sheep 發表於 2009-11-9 14:02
Yar, I was talking about the Entertainment Coupon book? Is there a online version? But even if so, they don't have much Chinese food or Japanese food Coupons...I see lots of A&W and KFC stuff...
I often waste it, coz I never remember what's in the entertainment book.
I just only know that coupon book which I go pick up at Daiso for free or here,
claichan 發表於 2009-11-9 12:50
The Klip one I saw at some Japanese Restaruant in Downtown but I don't know they have a online version...
At least there are some Japanese food. or Online download.
I often waste it, coz I never remember what's in the entertainment book.
I just only know that coupon book which I go pick up at Daiso for free or here,
claichan 發表於 2009-11-9 12:50
Haha, I went to this website again few mins ago and they just updated to December. I saw a place have those Japanese Christmas cake I often seen in Japanese comics. Has anyone tried that place, I might want to buy one for my family this year.
Sorry, I guess I should put this question in 食在大溫...