返回列表 發帖

Boxing day shopping?

Anyone going for boxing day shopping?

I am thinking about giving it up this year
been nothing much to buy since the last 2 years

Just go to Robson Street and lineup just for the fun of it.

TOP

唔想同人迫, 而且好多都係online sale

TOP

Most things can be purchased via the Web already. Haven't shopped on Boxing day for LONG...

TOP

haha, that's true, but then for clothing you can't just look online ma~
I usually went there for clothing~

and this year I really think I should spend time on boxing with my doggies cuz it's my boy's bday. I always had gone out to the mall on that day........

TOP

I bought sth on FS web already la

TOP

Just Click Click Click suen la  ..  hvn't been boxing day shopping for over a decade la..

Will probably just go West Mall to hang out gei ..

TOP

ammm I don't usually do Boxing day shopping but I may go out this year to see if I can get a set of new Mattress. That, you can't really get online.. Have to test it out.
I didn't have time to go shopping the past few weeks.

TOP

Our family went out last few days for shopping .. so I can hang out and play with my little boy in the mall .. and wife went shopping ..  very un usual ..  lol

TOP

Well, lot of shops actually had sales couple weeks ago! Don't think there will be any good left tomorrow. But since is boxing day, we will still go out a litter to have a feel of boxing day... I guess is better than stay home doing nth...maybe go to metrotown.
80 字節以內
不支持自定義 Discuz! 代碼

TOP

返回列表